18 April 2007

Shall I Introduce Myself...

So this is it. This is the part of the "blogging" process that I've been thrilled to do, or if anything, been trying to avoid. It's my first blog and I don't know whether I should talk about me, why I made this, what I'll be blogging about, or why the sky is blue. But in reality, this is MY blog and I get to do whatever I want to do here.

So lets start with a handshake. My name is Chris. I am 22 years old and I have a life unlike many others. I'm not going to get into detail tonight, but I promise you, if you continue to read this in the near and distant future, you will be suprised by what I go through; the people I meet, the places I go, the food I eat, and so on and so on.

I think I decided to make this blog back when I started college. But then again, I was living the Xanga days and that was a failure. So this is it! A new start, a new beginning, a new life? Not really. I'm young. I'm still going through many types of experiences and I believe that everyday is worth a living. This is going to be my memory. Anything and everything that I believe is relevant to me at the moment or even towards my future shall deserve a blog! Hooray! Something true for once! HOPEFULLY I could commit to this because a lot of things in my life looses its committment.

Speaking of committment, I live in a committed relationship. My partner of two exciting years lives in a special place in my heart. His name is Ralph but if you really wanted to get personal, call him Jaybe and I'll call him Ardee. Weird huh? He's an alias. But he's great. I'll probably be mentioning him like 85% of the blogs because we are together like siamese twins playing with krazy glue! But if you wanted to know more about him, I rather you read his blog at JAYBIO! He's an interesting guy, click that and you'll see why.

Aaaaand back to me. I have 3 siblings. Two brothers; Nate, 20 is a guy with high ambitions and strong goals. Hes living a 6 year relationship with a sweet girl, Candyl. They're good people. High goals and accomplishments in life. Oh yeah I call Nate, Deuce, sometimes. I still dont know why. Christopher, 28 is the eldest. He is ..... a guy. Not as clear as to who he is yet, but still on the lookout for what life has for him. Christie, 27, is my older sister. She's been a successful role model throughout my entire life. Has a great job, stable relationship, and constantly high in fashion! I call her Fat sometimes because we tease eachother back and forth. And my mom. No matter what...She is the BEST MOM EVER! And then theres Chip and Aber. Chip is mine and Jaybes blond Lhasa Apso and Aber is the familie's CocaPoo. Chip is cute and Aber barks too much! I also will be introducing my cousin Dean, 23. He is like my 3rd brother. Me and him do everything together from shopping to traveling. We compliment eachother and through time, you'll see why.

And I still skipped talking about me. But I guess thats all you need to know. Have fun with it because my life is full of surprises!

ooOOh! And expect random posts about random things I found online. I tend to save a lot of pictures, especially of Miss Britney Spears, but I'll limit them to something more worth looking at. YAY!!

No comments: