11 October 2007

Britney Spears' BLACKOUT Album Leaked!









Apparently, we just can't wait until her album comes out. All the tracks from "Blackout" have been leaked all over the internet. I just finished listening to all the songs and I just have to give that applaud that Britney does deserve.

The entire album is a mix of Euro-Pop meets City meets Dance/Clubs. I'm personally digging "Love is a State of Grace" as her ballad and "Break the Ice" as her second hit! LOVE IT!

If you haven't already, start the illegal downloading and dance with me!




TEASERS: Images of Britney Spear's GIMME MORE single.

YIKES! I'm late to class!

4 comments:

chase / chubz said...

really? it got leaked?
well, maybe they did that on purpose.. marketing strategy i guess

Scarlet said...

britney rocks. ur blog is helluva nice one, btw. :D stay hot.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.