09 October 2007

Heroes: Milo Ventimiglia


I finally saw my first episode of Season 2 lastnight! I admit, the show was a tid bit confusing, since it's been a couple of months since it's been a while since the Season Finale of Season 1 came out. But what I do want to point out is the improvement Milo Ventimiglia's character has made upon himself! Last season, they barely showed his chest. This season, whoa, shirtless and busting out his muscules in one episode! Love it! I can't find any online pictures of him being shirtless from lastnight's episode, but I will include him with some skin! Ohh! and the haircut! Fuckin sexy!






He makes me wanna La La!

-------------------------------

CELEB OF THE DAY: MILO VENTIMIGLIA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! u watch heroes too! lol milo is soo hott! lol! hehe we should watch it sometimes together cuz its my favorite show...

Anonymous said...

Goddamnit! I love this guy!

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

i lurve milo too. he's such incredibly amazing!

~dropped by from chase. =) nice blog tactology! =)

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

sure tactology. linked you up! would be delighted as well if you'll return the favor. =)