06 June 2007

Britney Relaxes in Mexico

It's been a good couple of days since I last updated about little miss Britney Spears! I've been sort of out of the loop with her since there's no real bright news about her in the media. I mean, I think everyone is just focusing on Lindsay Lohan's DUI incident, or even Paris Hilton behind the bars. Whatever the case, I'm actually kind of glad that Britney has her time to redeem herself. I know she's having some "Mother-Daughter" issues, but then were not all perfect children. So without further adew, heres some new 411 on Britney. Oh! and thanks to the request from fellow blogger, RUNWAY JOCK, Britney is back!

So for the past couple of days, Britney headed down south to Punta Mita in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a way to rejuvenate herself, aka a vacation. In the full picture compliments of BREATHEHEAVY.COM Britney is shown having a good time drinking some orange juice with Alli, her BFF for the moment. I don't know about all of you but she seems like she's having a good time. Her hair almost look real enough to be considered a perm! Until...

...She turns puts on a bathing suit and turns around! I was almost speechless after seeing this one. Also taken in Mexico, it seems like she's enjoying the beginnging of what we call a Summer vacation. I'm so jealous! I haven't gone to the beach, not once, since Summer began! But yeah. Lovin or hatin the crack?

At work today, "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" was rolling through my head. I remember when this song first came out I wasn't actually digging it. But I guess after all these years, it does have a catchy ring to it. It sort of makes me want to watch Crossroads again!

No comments: