06 July 2007

Greetings from THE PHILIPPINES!



Greetings Ya'll! It's been a little more than a week since I got here, and boy, am I having fun!! I've experienced different things here, and I can now say that the Philippines isn't that bad of a place! Although we can discuss some sanitary issues later, I rather go with what was a plus!

First off..Right now I'm in my father's province in Rosario, La Union. I just got here lastnight, and the right was super scary cuz of all the Rain and heavy thunderstorms. (nothing like that from LA). I spent the past week in Iloilo (my mom's hometown) and at Bacolod. Both islands were nice in its own unique way, but it did take a while for me to adapt to everything.

I'm still overwhelmed by how cheap everything is here.. I just finished getting my second Swedish full body massage this week. The first one was at Bacolod and the second was here in my dad's place where they came for our service! Totally rocked! The shopping was even more genious! I bought so many cute stuff already that I know I cant wait to ROCK in LA! I soooo wish Jaybe was here with me cuz I know how we both get when it comes to shopping!

There are times when I do feel like I was at home..especially in the arms of Jaybe. But Im just glad that he's having fun with his freedom! lolz. We talk once a day for a max of 2 minutes, cuz the SMART card is just never enough! and plus, I'm sharing the minutes with my lil bro too.

But yeah..I'll update more as time flows. Tomorrow were gonna be heading to sum resort for some leisure and free dippin in the pools! I'll be heading to Manila next wedenday, so if any of you will be there...look out for me at the SMs and the Mall of Asia!!

Oh yeah..I'm heading to Hong Kong and Malaysia too! So keep it close!

ONe more thing...CONGRATS to my JAYBE for being nominated for the GSPOT BLOG AWARD for the month of JULY! Check him out at JAYBIO.BLOGSPOT.COM

Live it. Love it. Rock it!

1 comment:

Jay said...

aw beb im glad youre having fun. just take care of yourself. and buy me something cool. i like how youre wearing my bandana. ha take it off! love u