07 July 2007

PHILIPPINE TOUR: THE BEST OF THE FIRST


Being here honestly does have its brighter side! I mean, I'M IN VACATION! There were so many things that I've done here that I haven't done at all back at the states. Each day was a new day, a a new experience that I can now add to my list of life experiences. On the second day here in the Philippines, we explored the city of Iloilo. Our first main spot was a place where lunch was served! We went to this private resort called Punta Villa where there was a large open dining room and swimming pools for the little kiddlets!





I even got to meet some of my first cousins for the first time! Theses cousins come from my moms side. Its her brother's (Tito Boy) children, Eric, Patricia, and LA! Umm Patricia was super throughout the whole time we were in Iloilo and Bacolod for she was like an older sister (ate). LA's the rebel! hahah naw shes cool. She just has the hopes and dreams of living the actual LA life back at home. We didn't get to hang out that much because she had to go back to school in Bacolod. Eric is the funny dude! He has 2 beautiful children of his own and he honestly made this trip a lot more interesting from a dudes point of view. Since he's about the same age as my older brother, he totally rocked the older brother role. Here's thier introduction picture along with my bro.

The Cabasac Cousins


Eric wasn't in this picture for sum reason but these were the girls (ba-ba-eh)more close up. lolz.

The next day, we headed to my Tito's house that he owns in the Savannah Villa sub-division. I seriously didnt even know what a sub-division was until we got there. Seriously! Everyone in the party kept saying that word to the point where it became a pet peeve. Anyway, the community was no LA community, but it was pretty nice for what it was. Here's us, the fam, and the Father that helped to bless this dear home..

The Family in the Savannah Villas


I even got to ride on the ever-so-popular JEEPNEY! It was quite an experience. At first I was afraid to be in there, because I don't know how they would manage sanitizing thier seats. But once again, this is a vacation and I'm going all out. I love how it sort of felt like a safari expedition!

Posing with the Jeepney


I like it better in the back!


After our "safari expedition" we headed to have lunch. Getting to our destination was an adventure because our driver (which we paid to have him drive us the entire day) took some shortcut. It was bumpy, wet, and muddy. This was the part where we drove through some community and the people who lives there have it rough. Anyway we ate lunch at another resort in Iloilo. I totally forgot the name of it thought. Crap! Anyway..once again it was nice. We were served buffet style and there was even a pool with a water slide. Sweet deal.

All the cousins and second cousins after lunch


Dont look at me, look at the waterslide!


Aights, thats as far as I'll go in my vacation! I think that was 3 days worth of exciting places and pictures. I'll add more when I get the time, but as for now, i should knock out the lights. It's not raining that much outside anymore! Yaya!

So update with where I am: 3rd day in Rosario, La Union. Tomorrow were heading to Baguio. We'll see whats up.

LIVE IT!

4 comments:

chase / chubz said...

you should try cebu..
very nice place.

im kinda biased coz im from cebu heheh

Jay said...

u have a piece of jaybe in the philippines. its in your heart! aww! haha.

i must say.. youre rocking it there in the pinas. im proud. show off what jbx is made of.

and yes. i know.. throwing up is the best!

Anonymous said...

NIce....next time ull be here cuz...lets go to cebu...btw..im here working in cebu as a call center agent

Anonymous said...

this is eric btw