19 May 2007

5 DAY UPDATE: I'M STILL ALIVE

Whoa! 5 Days and no blogging? Now thats a hardship!

The past few days were actually quite eventful. Lets see, I've had a straight week of tech rehearsal for our dance performance, my cuzin graduated yesterday and we celebrated, lastnight was our opening night, and today is our closing night for our faculty dance production!

I have so much to talk about, I just dont know where to start. But bottom line: I made new friends in my dance class who are all pretty cool in some nature. As I mentioned a few posts ago, I will be celebrating my gradutuation next week. My cuzin Dean graduated yesterday from California State University, Dominguez Hills with a major in Communications and a minor in Advertising. Totally Proud of that guy! It was good to see a lot of our relatives coming out to the ceremony to see him walk. Loved it! We had a lunch reception at a nice Hawaiian Infusion themed restaurant in downtown LA. It was called ROYS and it was awesome! I'm definately going back there.

Ahh my laptop battery is dying and I'm too lazy to go to my room to get my charger. I'll repost more later. Till then, ta ta!

TACTOLOGY IN PHOTOGRAPHY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me somewhere introducing the Wynn Hotel somewhere in 2005.

No comments: