31 May 2007

G* SPOT WEBLOG NOMINEE



HUSH AND LISTEN is a very unique blog I've came across ever since I started TACTOLOGY in April. The creator and author uses his creative mind and imaginative skills to write some very deep essays, poems, and words to read. His talented imagery and photos that he uses not only excite my imagination, but takes it to a whole new level when I add his words into the picture. If you haven't already, check it out, you'll be amazed!

I've noticed that there was a G* SPOT WEBLOG AWARD that is awarded every month and noticed the different blogs in which were nominated. Surprisingly, TACTOLOGY has been nominated for the month of JUNE 2007 which, according to khalelian, is PRIDE MONTH. As much as I'm flattered, I'm actually excited to be nominated. I would have never thought that 2 months into creating this blog would it be nominated for such an award. So, for those who've been constant readers or newcome readers, VOTE FOR TACTOLOGY! Sounded nice? lolz no seriously, if you're interested go to HUSH AND LISTEN and vote for me on the right hand side of his page. If I don't win, it's cool. If I do...I'll give all of ya a cupcake!



LIVE IT. LOVE IT. ROCK IT!

1 comment:

khalel said...

tHANK you for those kind words... I am humbled.