09 May 2007

MAY 9 HOROSCOPE

Aquarius
January 20 - February 17
You are in a terrific position right now to make a significant move in your life, dear Aquarius. With a great deal of physical energy coupled with incredibly high self-esteem, you have what it takes to make a major push toward the larger goals you are striving for. There is opportunity coming at you from all angles, and the energy at hand is fast and furious. Your strong, courageous nature is ripe for hopping aboard the open boxcar when the train comes zooming by.


Reading this sort of gave me a positive sense as to what my future has in store for me. All that positive energy and higher self-esteem are two big things that I really need to hold on, especially if I want to go where I am destined to be. Even though my feelings right now aren't at its greatest, I know that everything will still pull through.

God, I have a lot to do today. Most importantly, I reallny need to start my personal statement essay for Cal State San Bernardino's Nursing Program. I've been cutting it off lately, but I think today would be the perfect day to do that.

Oh and me and Jaybe are planning on washing our dogs today, ChIP and ABER! Its been a while since they had thier last wash! Too long actually!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is CHIP when we first saw him at the shelter. Its his darn eyes we fell in love with!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this is ABERCROMBIE, (ABER for short). Yeah he may look like a girl, but he is owned by two gay boys!

No comments: