25 May 2007

MUSIC BLOGS?

I was browsing more blogs earlier today and I fell into this dude's music blog. I never even knew there was such things as a music. Actually I think it's a website where you can listen to music, watch videos, and blog about pretty much anything you want. Check it out at Chubibo. Yeah this guy had some pretty good songs that I never heard of. Yet, at the same time he had songs that I haven't heard since junior hign and listening to them totally brought me back there. But I also put use to his list by jotting down songs that would complement Jaybe's sister's Debut that shes having this August.

In speaking of her Debut, if any of you know ANY songs that are DEBUT-related, or even having a girl to womanhood type of a theme, that would be great! Let me know! I totally would love that as a feedback.

CELEB OF THE DAY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

No comments: