27 May 2007

Orlando Bloom at His Best!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So after watching Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, I have come to a thoughtful conclusion. I realized how masculine Orland Bloom can really be, yet isn't portrayed that way in his work. I remember when I first watched Troy, also starring Brad Pitt, Orlando was portrayed as a pretty boy, who was a "Lover and not a Fighter."

To me he's actually quite an item! He has the great looks, a hot body, and I'm sure his personality can even be a teaser. I remember reading the May 07 issue of GQ (or was it Details) Magazine. Included was a personal interview with Orlando. The writer used descriptive words when he was trying to describe the setting of the interview. Taking place on a rooftop building in West Hollywood and overlooking the city of Los Angeles, he mentioned how good it was to finally "sit down and enjoy not worrying about what's going to happen tomorrow."

That must have been a really good feeling. I mean he has been continuously working since the first Lord of the Rings has come out, and that was more than 4 years ago. I respect him not only as a celebrity, but as a person. His life resume continues to grow, just as his personal life is remaining consistent and out of the crazy tabloids. If I had the choice to become any Hollywood celebrity (besides Britney Spears), I would love to be Orlando Bloom.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On top of that, the third installment of Pirates of the Caribbeans was actually a great movie. Considering that I watched the 11:45pm showing on its second night, I was excited for the plot. It kept me alive and wondering "What is going to happen next?" The movie focused less on Johnny Depp and his role as the Almighty Captain Jack Sparrow, and pointed its gear more on Orlando Bloom's Will Turner and his "not-so-great relationship with Keira Knightly or his father. The effects were amazing, somewhat believable, and the locations of where they filmed it must have been an adventure. I remember watching the second Pirates on the Disney Cruise Line last year and how effective the ship and it's rocking movement added to the movie. On the other hand, watching it on land made it seem like watching any other movie.

CELEBRITY OF THE DAY:
ORLANDO BLOOM

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: