28 May 2007

Memorial Day.

Even thought I'm half asleep, I had this tendency to blog about my day.

First off, I have that one Hannah Montana song in my head. "You've got the Best of Both Worlds..." Maybe its because Jaybe's watching Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel right now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well my Memorial Day has been really eventful. The first half of the day was spent at my Grandmas house. There was a lot of food from BBQ, steak, korean Bbq, hamburgers, hot dogs, rice! hahah Lastnight, me and Jaybe even made some bread pudding and macarroni salad. It was really fulfilling. Omg and seriously! I just realized I need to really get a new digital camara! My blog has become so boring ever since we broke our cam. It has no recent pictures! But back to our Memorial Day, the Deuce, Jaybe, and I even headed out to play tennis for a couple hours. I even did the whole thing with playing shirtless at the park! lolz what a sexual experience! jk.

The second half of the day was spent at Shellister's house. She made us hamburgers, steak and maccarroni salad as well. Afterwards, we headed upstairs to her room and watched like hella old skewl videos when we were in high school. We watched our competition show from when we were in showchoir, and Jaybe got to see the old me. Yuck! I was like seriously dark and eww. But it was fun because it was a chance to look back.

So I got back home, and I was going through my regular routine online: check the blog, check my email, then check up on Britney on BREATHEHEAVY. So it turns out that the author of BREATHEHEAVY has made a myspace. He is actually one of the cutest white boys I've ever seen. He totally reminds me of Aaron Carter. These are the two of him shirtless. AHH!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But then again, it makes me wonder how a guy so young like that gets all the new and scandalous info on Britney. Hmm..

CELEBRITY OF THE DAY
POLO RAVALES

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TACTOLOGY IN PHOTOGRAPHY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and Jaybe playing with colors. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your advice. Btw, are you a britney spears fan?