02 May 2007

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!

Yup thats right! D-I-S-N-E-Y-L-A-N-D!!! Haha I so did not have to spell that out for you. But yesterday was a fun day for JBX. Right after class, me and Jaybe headed to eat lunch with our good friend SA. Turns out that our hip hop class is losing its fate by letting us out early, let alone not dancing at all.

But anyway, after eating a kids beef bowl at Yoshinoya, we headed straight to the Disneyland in Anaheim, CA. Well we did have a main intention of going there besides to have fun. Last saturday, Jaybe auditioned for the California Disney's Electrical Parade. Sadly, he didnt make the final cut for that parade. Instead, he got the part to play a baker for one of the summer's pre-parade routines! I think that is going to be so cute, my boo boo playing a baker. Can't wait to see him perform before I head out to the PIs.

So yeah, we had to go to the Disney Cast Members building so that Jaybe had to sign some paperwork. I didnt really know if I was allowed to go in so I ended up staying in the car and playing Super Mario on his Nintendo DS and taking random pictures of me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So around 4ish, we finally got to go. It was so sad, because in order for them to take Jaybe's picture, he had to take of both of his earrings. Poor boo. I love him either way.

Now it was a decision whether or not we should go to Disneyland first or California Disney. We chose our hometown, CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES, since they closed at 6 and Disneyland closed at 8.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We ended up riding the California Screamin' since we knew that was going to be a fun ride for sure! The wait wasnt even that long, it took us about 15 minutes or less to go on. It was so fun, I still got the thrill from the high speed.

Afterwards, we noticed what a good day yesterday was. Like the weather wasnt too warm, nor too cool. Maybe because it was the time of the day? Either way, we were silly-er after our first ride.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We didn't really know what ride to go on next. I was heading for the ferris wheel but Jaybe was still a little frightened of rides that keep you in air for a long time. So cute. So we went on the "kiddie ride" Golden Zephyr. Seriously, that ride looked kiddie but even I was scared since it had like sudden turns on at a high altitude. Afterwards, we decided to hop over to Disneyland since we didn't want to waste our day. But beforehand, Jaybe wanted to take some pictures at the infamous C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A letters. He took a picture with the "R" since thats his first initial and it took him a couple times just to get the right shot!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He ended up loving the one of him hugging his "R"

I was going to pass on taking a picture, but he urged me to take my "C" So I stood on it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On the way to the park, he decided to take some random picture of me. But I thought I looked hot so I'll that to this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our first ride in the park was INDIANA JONES! First good news was that we waited 5 minutes to get on. Seriously I felt as if no one was there, or we were just getting the good rides with the least amount of waiting time. The ride was fun, we sat on the front he had the steering wheel, but then again he always does =P

We had the munchies afterwards, so Jaybe bought some ice cream. It was perfect timing because I was at that point of wanting to sit down for 5 minutes. So we just overlooked the Fantasmic lake and watching the little duckies. Through time, we just kept on getting hungry.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After that round of snacks, we reached the main castle and we were shocked by how small it actually is. We remembered when we were at Florida last summer and how much bigger the castle is in Disneyworld. So we sat down and took more silly pictures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The next ride we went to was Alice in Wonderland since its been a while for the both of us to ride that. It was the same, colorful, and youthful. We came up with the idea to make Roxine, Jaybes younger sister to have a Alice in Wonderland theme for her debut and call it ROX IN Wonderland. We texted her the idea and she opposed. So then we went to the Storybook ride, yeah that one with the sperm whale. Jaybe never been on that ride so I wanted to show him what it was all about. That ride was actually the only ride where we had to wait the longest. Ironic wouldnt you think? He thought it was cute, only because of the little structures of all the Disney locations and characters.

MATTERHORN was next! (finally) and yeah we had our own bobsled! He took the front cuz I called rear! lolz. Makes me question if he'd prefer the front now. hmm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Afterwards we wanted to go to the BUZZ LIGHTYEAR ride, but the line seemed too long. So we noticed that STAR TOURS had a 5 minute wait and decided to go there. Oh and we skipped SPACE MOUNTAIN because we knew that the parade was going to start within the next half hour and we really didnt want to miss that.

After STAR TOURS, we tried to find a good spot for the parade. I think the theme was THE THOUSAND DREAMS PARADE. Cute. It has a fancy touch to it. But yeah, we didnt find a bench for us to sit on, so we sat on those little green gates that run along Main St. Again, we got the munchies, so Jaybe went to go find us a vendor that sold churros...while I stood waiting like a princess..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Till he finally came...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And we were still hungered, so...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He bought cotton candy, and got me...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Frozen Lemonade!! I wanted a water, but he told me that they werent selling water at the vendor he went to. Still Good Still Good!!

So the parade finally started! Jaybe was quite a little annoyed because there were people who were pushing in front of us. And there was also this handicapped old dude on a wheelchair who was hitting Jaybe with a balloon. I couldn't help but laugh but poor boo. The fun part was the parade though. Jaybe said that I look like PINOCCHIO!! I took it as a compliment!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then I saw my favorite Disney Princess, Belle, so I had to get this one. Too bad she wasnt looking at the camara though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Once the parade ended, we were trying to beat the traffic towards the exit. Since it was only two of us and everyone else had large families, we got out pretty darn quick. We headed back home just in time for dinner where mommy cooked us some nilaga. It was so tasteful because it's been a while since my mom cooked, period! And then we had a great night ending it with some SEE'S CANDIEs that we bought on monday.

GREAT DAY FOR A TUESDAY, HUH?!

No comments: