25 May 2007

SWEAT. MOIST. HEAT.

Sweat. Moist. Heat.

The three words that describe my body right now. I just finished running outside with my bro. It was worth it! We normally run around 5 or 6 in the evening, but today we started running around 4. It was more hot outside, meaning more sweat, meaning more calories are burned! Anyway, I had this urge to take off my shirt while running, but then I still felt self conscious of a little flab that some bystanders/drivers would see. Eh, maybe next time. Ahh, I'm still sweating, I could feel the drips going down my chest and my face. And this is going to be a continued excercise for the desired figure I was hoping on acheiving before I head out to the Philippines. Oh, and thank goodness we bought more water today. These Aquafina stuff totally cools me down.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Plans for the evening would be to watch PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END with Shellister and Minji. We were hoping on heading to Downtown Disney to watch it to, ya know, get the whole Walt Disney experience. But we'll see how it goes.

Oh yeah..

I got my pictures in my email this morning from the professional photographers at the graduation ceremony from Wednesday evening. Out of all, this was the best:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm planning on buying one of those frames where it has the tassel all hanging on the side. Blah!

TACTOLOGY IN PHOTOGRAPHY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and Cherylster at Rage in West Hollywood, CA. circa 2005

No comments: