03 May 2007

PLUBLOG!

So I ended up typing this whole blog, but gosh darn it, I accidentally erased it! AHHH that was a first!

Anyway, what I mentioned earlier was that I joined this new blog ring site. It's not your typical site only because it focuses mainly on the LGBT Community. Its called PLUBLOGS and its a site where you can be informed for more than just reading other people's blog from around the world. The main categories that I'm into is the FASHION and ENTERTAINMENT, and the SEX and RELATIONSHIP categories, only because those two apply to me the most I guess.

I hope that if you have not already, check it out and get the chance to read about what others are saying, feeling, thinking, experiencing about within the LGBT community. Then we can all say that we relate somehow.

Oh, and theres also a photo blog, which contains 18+ adult material which some of you might be interested in as well. HAHA

As for me, I'm going to take a nice nap with the boo boo. I think he fell asleep already waiting for me. blah.!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just an old random pix of myself with Jaybe's cute fedora hat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vvtkfrqlnwkprwmipsil, http://yahooscanner.net yahoo scanner, DixMJnc.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Here is my page :: floral decorations

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long
as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog is in the very
same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here.

Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!


Here is my weblog - http://www.det0