06 May 2007

WE ATE, SIPPED, PLAYED, UNO!

So I officialy have a problem typing blogs on this laptop. It seems that everytime I start a new blog, I tend to accidently highlight the whole entry on the little fingerpad, and OOPS delete everthing! This is my second attempt.

Okay, so I was talking about my Thursday night. It all started out when I got a missed call from Kristin. A couple minutes passed and then Minji called. Turns out we were going to hang out! Excited! Now what to do? We made plans to meet up at BANANA BAY in Rowland Heights, CA. And afterwards, after months of waiting, watch the premier of SPIDERMAN 3!!

So we met up at banana bay. Shellister was there first since she went straight from work. Me and Jaybe got there next, then Kristin and finally Minji. We even had to order for Minji, only because we were all hungry, and knowing how busy that place gets, we knew it was the best thing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I ordered beef pad see ew, which was totally out of the ordinary for me since I tend to order more than just one entry. Jaybe ordered the fried pork chop with rice and a thai iced tea. Oh and I got my fav drink, pineapple juice. Yum! We all shared fried wonton and fried calamari as our appetizers. I regret not taking pixes of our food, but we go to that restaurant a lot, so that’s no biggy. It was a really good dinner because we all got to catch up with everybody’s lives!

After dinner, we were all suppose to go to the theaters and watch Spiderman 3 but….

Kristin and Michaele refused! Ahh. Nope that was just dramatic. They basically had to wake up early tomorrow, and knowing that the movie was more than 2 hours, it was totally understandable. So instead, since Minji already bought the tickets for us, we just went back there and switch those tickets for a Friday night show. It was going to be fine.

While we were there, we saw the movie trailor for THE SIMPSONS MOVIE. And since it was one of the most creative trailors that we’ve ever seen, why not take a picture with it?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After we got our new movie stubs, we still realized how young the night was. Me, Minji, and Jaybe ended up craving some boba, so we went to TEN REN’S in Rowland Heights and decided to dine in there. Since the environment there is very trendy and youthful, might as well make it fun for us too.

Since Minji is korean and cool like that, she for some odd reason, had a UNO cards and a deck of playing cards in her purse. IT WAS GAME NIGHT! Lolz

I ordered an Amazon Teaser, which is a blend of boba and some other exotic fruits. Jaybe ordered a regular black iced tea, and Minji ordered the hot black tea. For the heck of it, we also ordered some sweet toast, just to get the game started!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

First we played UNO using Minji’s Care Bear cards. Since its been a while since either of us played uno, we had to look at the directions and re-read everything. But when the game started we all got so into it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After a few games, we picked up the playing cards. These cards were a little unique only because their STARBUCKS game cards (note to the readers: Minji has been a Starbucks employee since we were in high school together almost 4 years ago. ) and those cards were I think 3 years old? Good timing to use them huh?

So we ended up playing Pusoy Dos aka. Big 2. For some odd reason, I kept winning at 2nd place. Minjia and Jaybe kept switching for 1st and 3rd and vice versa. It was funny because I kept teasing to them that I average at a 2nd place level, but they teased me that I was 3rd place because I never get 1st. Boo to them! Haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our old friend, Lisa, came by to say hi. It was really good seeing her although it was so random. I remember I had a crush on her in elementary school. Ahh, those little innocent days. But yeah back to the game! Lolz

Our waiter was pretty cute, so in the end we asked him to take our picture and this was what it looked like.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On the way to the door, I also got to see Clara, which was another friend I knew back in high school. I was actually in the same grade as her older sister, but Clara is too cute to not to be considered.!

We basically called it a night after that. Since Jaybe had a Disney orientation the next morning, we had to fill the car up with gas. I was a little low on the money, so I asked my mom for her card and she gave me a 20. Still good still good.

1 comment:

Ahuh said...

Thanks youre so nice!!! I love to eat before but now I don't lol I just hate to eat even im starved to deatch!!!!!