10 May 2007

TACTOLOGY SOON TO BE GRADUATE

Whoop Dee Doo. So its official! I AM GRADUATING! Since my CPR class ended early today, I had extra time to go verify my graduation status. I already received most of the graduation ceremony information, but I just wanted to make sure that I am getting a diploma. So yes, on May 23rd of this May, I will be receiving my Associate of Arts Degree in Pre-Nursing. Hey, it’s better than nothing. And don’t worry; I’m still going to reach for my Bachelor of Science, Nursing degree one day.

On top of the whole graduating thing, I also ended up buying a Fullerton College sweater. Since I’ve been attending FJC for 2 years, I decided that I wanted to buy a Fullerton sweater. So, from the options that they had at the bookstore, I had to choose between three different colors; black, red, and blue. Now the black had to be eliminated only because they didn’t have a small. So now it was narrowed down to red or blue? I knew that the blue was a typical color for any college sweater, and since I had this vision or should I say, feeling of wanting a red hooded sweater, I ended up choosing the red. It was ironic, because I wasn’t able to find the red sweater until Jaybe found it in the back of all the other reds. We thought that someone was trying to hide that small from me! But woo hoo!

On top of that, I also bought my graduation announcements. I’m so lame. I know that getting an Associate’s Degree isn’t really a big thing, especially from where I come from. But hey, we all live once and not a lot of people can say that they have an Associate, right? Like I asked my friend Lerissa and Kat what they thought and they weren’t too fond with the whole “walking for an Associate.” But on the other hand, there’s this girl in my yoga class who said that she’s planning on traveling to Europe once she gets her AA. It’s like, getting her AA was her lifelong goal! I don’t know. That’s why I’m considering getting this degree as a stepping stone, and hopefully one day get that BS! Yea baby Yea!

So just for fun and to you dirty readers out there. I was in the midst of writing the second paragraph of this post, until I was interrupted for playing a few games of tennis with my bro and Jaybe. I ended up leaving the laptop on. When we came back, Jaybe headed straight for the laptop and ended up finishing my paragraph. Its a little too graphic for our nature and if your under 18, I’d cover your eyes. Here it goes…


On top of the whole graduating thing, I also ended up buying a Fullerton College sweater. I walked into the room and I saw Jaybe with this other guy. At first I was shocked but then I noticed that the guy under my boyfriend was none other than Sam Milby. So instead of getting mad, I joined in. To my surprise, they told me to wait my turn so I just sat at the foot of the bed watching my boyfriend fuck Sam Milby. When they finally finished, they told me to to take off all my clothes and lay down with my ass on the air. Sam Milby forced his dick inside my tight hole while my boyfriend shoved his big dick in my mouth.
Yeah.


He’s horny and silly like that.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

IMAGINE THE POSSIBLITIES!

8 comments:

Ahuh said...

Congratulations Uhuh!!! I still have 2 more years in college!!!

Anonymous said...

JUST SHOW UR DICK ALREADY

Anonymous said...

whhhhaaa?
sam milbys gayy!?
u can say?! NO!!!
my love is gay..

Anonymous said...

KAPAL NG MUKHA MO!!!
BADING SI SAM MILBY???!!!!
WAG KA NG MAGSALI NG IBA SA KABADINGAN MO HA?!!
FEELING MO LAHAT NG GWAPO BADING???!!!!
WAKE UP!! TIGILAN MO N YANG KAINGGITAN MO!!!

Anonymous said...

bkaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,, ikw ang bading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wag k nang mag kunwariiiiii
liers go to HELL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ew. and you want to be a nurse? a shame to nurses out there.

Anonymous said...

Show ur hairy dick...I want 2 c tat shit

Anonymous said...

pakita mo na dick mo!!!