22 May 2007

NEW PLACE. NEW HAIRCUT. NEW LIFE?

As much as I've been holding back from blogging about anything, I can't resist knowing the fact that my ratings are dropping. It's not important that it gets high, but it's just important how un-informed the world is of my life. I feel like I'm giving the impression that I'm a very boring person, when in reality, I'm simply not. I'll try to take the time to recap my actions, jot down my thoughts, relive my dreams, and above all, reach for the stars!

So that was my thought 2 minutes ago. Here are my thoughts right now.

Ahhhh! One more day until my graduation ceremony!! Excited are we? Sure. So today was the beginning, yet the end of something new. Make sense? Well, I got the chance to actually get in the "running" mood. I ran 7 laps at the school's track and boy, did that feel good. I picked up my graduation robes too. I expected them to be black like any other colleges, but these robes are actually the same as my high school alma mater's, a dark navy blue. Tooshay!

I also got my haircut. Turns out, my original hair stylist of 2 years was fired for lack of attendance and no shows. So this was the first time in the 2 years where I had to try someone new to do my hair. I expected it to be chaotic, but it was actually pretty good. Her name is Susan (in case I forget in the near future) and she was also just as cute! Before I got there, I pictured Susan to be a fat latina women. I don't know why. Probably because every single Susan I've met in my 22 years of existence were always on the heavy side. But yeah, she did't straighten my hair as Jorge, my original hairstylist, would. Shabby but just as nice!

Like any other event, there would be pictures included in the post but I still didnt manage to fix the camara or purchase a new one. I am so in lack of funds right now. Yikes!

Oh My God! So yesterday was a really big day for me and Jaybe! We headed down to San Diego to go apartment hunting in the areas between our schools for next fall. Let me tell you, the customer service between each landlord should seriously get more work! There were a couple of times where we had to wait like no other, with me making random thoughts that this is discrimination! But that was just a random thought. No seriuosly, it wasn't until after we left where the filipino lady followed us to our car asking for any assistance. She was even willing to give us a tour. But I already started the car and I'm sure I did not want to come out again. So she left her business card and Wa La!

But bottom line is that we found a perfect place. It wasn't in our itinerary but it caught our attention just as we were going to head back home. The place is on a hill and overlooks a large part of this San Diego city and is surrounding by retail, restaurants, entertainment, and other small businesses. The apartment representive was extremely nice. She gave us the tour and even ASKED the people after us to wait while she gave that tour. (The other representitives in the other apartments didn't give us that treatment). But anyway, we saw the midsize one bedroom apartment and it was beautiful. Although it was furnished and completely modeled, we knew that we could rock a better interior design! It was spacious and the rent price wasn't that bad. Since it was too early in the season to determine an availability for August, we just added ourselves to the waiting list, at no charge! Oh yeah, ammenities include a large pool, a big gym and workout room, a private theater, an internet cafe, and a cabana room where we can throw private parties! To add to it, when we were signing our application, we saw two young boys working out in the weight room shirtless and sweating! They were like two little twinks you'd love to see online. What a tease! But yeah, we're going to wait on that one and hopefully that will be the place where Jaybe and I will settle. LOVE IT!

We even got to look at our schools where we'll be attending in the Fall. Jaybe was a little overwhelmed by the process of admission at his school, but we were supportive. He even had to take the entrance exam and him being so smart, did so well! He only had 13 minutes to answer a 50 question math and english test. Out of 25 he answered, 23 were right! And he had to get 18 correct. Once again, he made me proud! So hopefully that works out for him.

It seems really quiet and cold outside. San Diego weather was just as depressing yesterday. It didn't really help with the excitment because the whole day was gloomy. I'm typing shirtless wearing nothing but my plaid boxers. The window is open and the room is cold. It feels good with the breeze running agains every hidden part of the body. Ya'lls should try that sometime. What to do now? I'll see ya in a few.

RANDOM PICTURE OF THE DAY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me, Arnel, Kyle, and Johnster with an unlikely photograph somewhere in 2005.

voteforTACTOLOGY.

No comments: